If you are an educator, clinician, or someone just interested in learning more about gambling disorder, join us for a training! Click on the class title to register. Questions? Contact Jodie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-426-4554. Remember, members receive a 10% discount.
- Using the Gambling Pathways Questionnaire (GPQ) to Guide Client Treatment – February 9th
- Knowing, Not Knowing, and Muddling Through: Countertransference with Compulsive Gamblers – March 14
- 2018 Conference On Gambling Problems – March 20 -21
- Training Institute – April 3rd – April 26
- Cultural Competency and Gambling – April 18th
- Working with Families Affected by Gambling Disorder – April 23rd
- Utilizing Motivational Interviewing to Address Gambling Disorder – May 15th
The Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No.6331. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.