If you are an educator, clinician, or someone just interested in learning more about gambling disorder, join us for a training! Click on the class title to register. Questions? Contact Jodie at email@example.com or 617-426-4554. Remember, members receive a 10% discount.
- Training Institute – April 3rd – April 26
- Working with Families Affected by Gambling Disorder – April 23rd (Cancelled)
- Cultural Competency and Gambling – May 9th
- Cultural Competency and Gambling – May 10th
- Utilizing Motivational Interviewing to Address Gambling Disorder – May 15th
- Metacognitive Therapy and Mindfulness for the Treatment of Problem Gambling – May 17th
The Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No.6331. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.